Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Church Memories

Way back in the summer, Reed said that he would like to find a tree and decorate it on the lawn of our church.  I am very happy to say that it proved to be one of his best ideas.  Reed and Willie cut the tree and placed it on the church lawn.  Jennie bought beautiful lights, and Reed and Willie added those.  Our congregation gathered together for a soup supper followed by singing carols and the lighting of the tree.  It was a special night that we all enjoyed so much!

Two of the hardest working men I know!



I think this is something that our church members and the entire town can enjoy!





 I truly hope this becomes a yearly tradition!





Several wonderful ladies from our church hosted a shower for Caleb and Taylor.  It was a wonderful afternoon.  They were blessed with many, many beautiful gifts!

Each one of these ladies has blessed my life in so many ways over the years.  I am so thankful that they thought of Caleb and Taylor during this special time.


Precious couple!  Once again, I can't wait until January 31! 



Caleb, Taylor, her mom Tammy and grandmother (Her other grandmother had left.)



The sweet couple and hostesses


Taylor and her mom


Love, love, love these two!!



Sweet memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment