Friday, January 9, 2015

Chuck E. Cheese

The girls spent a few days with us before school started back.  Lindsey and I met at Chuck E. Cheese to make the swap!  Maddie was so excited she could hardly stand it.  I  found a coupon that enabled me to get 100 tokens for a very reasonable price!  100 tokens-what was I thinking?  Lindsey and I ended up hiding some after we realized we might be there all day!!


Everyone was all smiles when we met in the parking lot!!  


Look at look of determination on Maddie's face!! She is competitive like her mom and dad.



Lillian had lots of fun!  




Maddie got to me the real guy himself!!  Lillian decided she'd meet him at a later time!



Reed is all smiles until I aim the camera at him!!


He was super excited when he realized his sisters were headed home with him!!



I can't wait until our next visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment