Sunday, January 11, 2015

Feeling Better

Josh and Lindsey have had a very tough winter with sick babies.  Pop went down one day to keep Lillian.  The plan was for him to go the first day, and then I was going to meet up and go the next day.  Well, she was feeling better on my day, so I didn't get to go.  I am so hoping they make it through the rest of the winter healthy and happy!

As the day progressed, she felt better and better!





This smile could move mountains!!


Reed's daycare sent these pictures to Lindsey.  It just doesn't seem possible that he is pulling up!


Just precious!!


Maddie recently was awarded a trophy for cheerleading.    She is big time into gymnastics now.  I predict lots of upcoming posts on that!!  


This girl does love a trophy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment