Saturday, February 14, 2015

And Then This Happened

Things were humming along smoothly Thursday morning at school when I got a call from Reed shortly after 8:00. He got into a little tussle with a table saw, and his left index finger was the victim. He is going to be fine after it heals, but it's quite difficult to look at now though. He did get into the bone, so we're not sure exactly what it will look like. There's just not much you can do for an injury like this.  We are very thankful though, because it could have been much, much worse! Did I mention that he was finishing up on my Christmas present when it happened? I'm thinking it may be my Mother's Day gift!!

Bless his heart!! He was a trooper!!













Lindsey and Maddie were here for a quick visit! More on that next!

No comments:

Post a Comment