Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Let It Snow

I waited patiently (well kinda patiently) all day for snow.  I had finally given up!  As Reed and I were finishing supper, I mumbled something not very nice about James Spann (sorry James), and headed to look outside and check one more time to see if the snow had started!  Low and behold, there it was!  Falling so beautifully!  Big, wet, glorious drops!!  I grabbed a chair and sat outside and just watched it fall.  Needless to say, Reed does not share my love for the white stuff!  I grabbed the camera that sometimes works and sometimes doesn't and headed out to snap a few shots!!  It didn't last long, but I loved every second of it!  I just wish the girls had been here to enjoy it!  We did facetime, but it was too dark for them to see it.  I also sent them a video that I hope they will enjoy!!

I eagerly watched and waited a large part of the day for the snow to begin.  I have to be honest - I was very envious of those folks just north of us!


Look hard-there it is!!



Maybelle was eager to model her snowflakes!! (Isn't she beautiful?)



And it continued!!








Our birds have eaten over 30 pounds of food this week!  I love watching them though!


Poor goldfish!!


There's a car under there!!


I wish the babies had been here to go down the hill!


Believe it or not, I convinced Reed to come outside for a little selfie!!  



I love our Face Time conversations!!  I hate they didn't get any snow!!






I can't wait to see it in the morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment