Sunday, March 8, 2015

Levi , a Little Ice, and a Birthday

Well. once again we were out of school one day last week for icy weather.  So, what did I do?  In fear of being unable to travel later in the day and the unrealistic possibility of missing the Little Lambs Sale in Tuscaloosa, I jumped in the car and traveled to Tuscaloosa.  There, I preceded to wait in line for 6 hours with quite a few other nuts!!  However, victory was mine!  I was able to find quite a few unbelievable deals for my sweet, sweet babies!  So, I call that a success!  There was lots of sleet, freezing rain, and a little ice!  But by the time I headed home, the roads were all clear!

 These icicles were still hanging the next morning. 

Levi's first visit to Nana and Pop's was a success!




What a precious family!!  



I would also like to wish a very happy birthday to our sweet Josh!  We love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment