Monday, March 23, 2015

Once Upon a Time

January 31 was simply a perfect day.  I just don't think things could have been anymore beautiful.  Caleb and Taylor are such a precious couple!  Early one June morning a few years back  (3:17 am to be exact), I got a text from my sweet son that said the following, "Mark my words, I met my future wife tonight."  And so it began!  I truly believe that once in your life you meet someone that changes everything, and I am so thankful God brought them together.  I wanted to share a few pictures from this special day.

(All pictures were taken by Kaley Powell of Hayden More Photography.  We could not have been more pleased, and we highly recommend them!)

A little pre wedding fun with the sisters!!


Beautiful bridesmaids!  I so enjoyed getting to know Taylor's sweet friends during all the wedding parties and festivities!!


Handsome guys!!



The groom and his best man


The First Reveal


Soon to be Mr. and Mrs.


Cutest flower girls ever!!!!


Just a little pre-ceremony exercise!!


Precious flower girl!!


Giving away the bride- 



There were lots of tears as they read their own specially written vows!



Beautiful Group!!


Maddie thought there was entirely too much kissing!


Just Precious!


Can't imagine our family without Taylor or Josh!!!


I have truly enjoyed getting to know Taylor's sweet, sweet family!  I am so very thankful Caleb will forever be a part of this family, too!





All you need is love........and a sister (or brother)!!





And you may kiss your bride!!




Mr. and Mrs. Caleb Marine


The little ones with Nana and Pop........


and Mom and Dad.


There was lots and lots of dancing!!


And soon they were off to begin their happily ever after!!





Fairy tales do come true!!

1 comment:

  1. Great photographs!! It seems like a wonderful time was had by all. It's amazing to see the love and happiness the bride shares with her groom. I just got back from a country wedding at one of my favorite venues in DC. It was brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete