Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Round 2

Back in November and December, Lindsey, Josh and the babies just couldn't catch a break!  Someone was sick all the time.  We were just discussing how wonderful things had been since then, and wouldn't you know, both Lindsey and Lillian came down with the flu.  The doctor said this was an entirely different strand than the one they had just a couple of months ago.  What are the odds!??  I headed down Sunday and stayed Monday and Tuesday.  Pop is there now.  I am so very sorry that anyone is sick, but I have to be honest-I love any excuse to go visit.  Hang in there with me-All pictures are Iphone pictures.  I am still deciding which camera I want to get this time.

About 10 minutes after these pictures were taken, the doctor came in and said that she had a "very positive" flu test!!  I just couldn't believe it!!  She was quite the trooper!





She's just too stinking cute to have time for the flu!!


 This little fellow is growing like crazy.  He is always happy!!  Just a joy!




Big Sis is just great with him.  I asked her why she didn't love on Lillian like she does Reed.  I loved her reply-"Well, sometimes I do, but she's always hitting me when I do it."

This first picture was taken at gymnastics.  I loved taking her -  Brings back lots and lots of memories.



Pop came so I could head back and work a little.  They were all thrilled to see him!!



Pop got to take Maddie to her first TBall practice.  We can't wait for the season to get started!!  This is her 3rd year to play.  The teams this year are "mixed" -  Half girls and half boys!  Should be interesting!!





I hope no one else gets sick, but I can't wait until my next visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment