Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Sweet Babies

Every now and then, I find a blog post that I forgot to publish for some reason. This is one of those times. This should have appeared before the cheerleading post. Oops!!

I love visits with our babies.  We didn't do anything special this trip, but we had lots and lots of fun.  We get up very early, and go to bed early.  And we fill every waking moment with simple adventures!  I hope they are making as many special memories as Pop and I are making!

Nana and Pop have the best toys!  Just flip over a laundry basket, and hop on top!!


We spend lots of time outside!  Here you can catch a glimpse of Reed trying to get over one of our stair barricades! (Which explains one of the reasons we stay outside so much!) I will be super glad when he finally masters those!  He can go up, but still needs help coming down.


Lots of fun riding! Having Ella and Emory up the street is so much fun!!!  Don't ask me why, but they love Levi's crate!!  The bring toys up and even covered it in blankets to make a fort.  


Let me explain Lillian's look - that's the I don't want my picture taken look.  However, I had to get a picture of her new bike.  Nana accidentally backed over her old one!  So, we knew Aunt Taylor was on the way.  I called and asked or maybe pleaded with her to stop by Walmart and pick up a pink or purple new one!!  Maddie has her pose down pat.

Baby brother's always up for a little adventure!


So, I attempted a little photo shoot!  Impossible!!! (I promise Reed's outfit is clean from the previous sand day!  Lindsey sends lots of clothes, but Nana is bad about washing them and wearing the same ones again!)



Next up, a little cheer leading fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment