Sunday, September 20, 2015

Grandparent's Day

Have I mentioned that I think being a grandparent is the greatest thing ever? I was able to celebrate Grandparent's Day with sweet Lillian last week.  This also gave me the opportunity to see Maddie and Reed, too.

Lillian had made it quite clear that she had no intention of singing at the program.  No problem though, it just gave Mam (Josh's sweet, sweet grandmother) and me more time to love on this sweet girl!




After the program, we enjoyed a delicious donut and goldfish snack and then visited her classroom.  I truly loved having some one on one time with this little stinker!





After we left, I wanted to take her to the park, but she insisted we go to the indoor play area at Burger King.  And boy was that a great call!!  Two of her buddies from school were there, and they had a ball playing!! 



I felt really guilty leaving little man at school while we were having such a good time!! However, we did go back and get him a little early, so he could have a little fun with us, too!

No stress here!






The night before Grandparent's Day, I was able to go with Lindsey to Maddie's cheerleader practice.  I also talked her into taking Lillian.  She had a ball with her cute little self.  Keeping up with Maddie is one of her favorite things to do!  Definitely a future cheerleader in the making!




The squad - plus one!!


We are all journeying to the beach in a few days, and I just can't wait!!  Fun times ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment