Friday, November 6, 2015

Small Town Fun

Levi, (our grand dog) recently participated in the costume contest at our Fall Festival.  First, let me say that this was such an awesome event!! Very well organized, lots of fun, and a great way to spend the day even with the rain!!  We are proud to say that our big boy won most original costume!  Reed and I headed home after his event, because sweet Levi had had all the fun he could stand!!

Waiting for things to start!



What in the world are my humans doing to me??


The next two are the actual costume contest!  I'm not sure who actually won-but who could have been more precious than this baby?


 
 
 
 
 
Taylor had her hands full!
 



 
The grown up Minions!
 
 

 
I think I only know three real LSU fans, and I hope they are all sad after tomorrow! :)
 

This is the only picture of Caleb I could find!!  He was very  busy!

 
Friends, family and neighbors



Lauri is instructing Edgar on something important, I'm sure!


Donnie had some awesome things!


Virginia hard at work!


I really wanted this puppy!  I held it for a while, and we really gave it some serious thought!  I think I'm going to hold out for a lab puppy.  This one was very tempting though!

Cute, cute clowns!  And check out those balloons!  Reed and I blew those babies up!


Our sweet neighbors and friends!  Kim broke one ankle and sprained the other a few weeks ago!  She's had a rough time of it!  I feel that I must add that I made her some cookies to help with her recovery, but we ate them before I could make the 75 yard trip up the hill to her house!!  That's the kind of neighbor I am!!!! It's the thought that counts-right?


Last but certainly not least, the winners of the costume contest!!  The sweet Russell boys and the big, bad wolf (dad).  This might be my all time favorite costume!!



Can't wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment