Thursday, April 28, 2016

A Little Fishing Trip

Just getting everything ready to fish with 3 little ones takes quite a bit of work.  By the time we fixed lots and lots of snacks and lunch, gathered all the stuff, went to get minnows and loaded up the boat, we were pretty worn out.  Then, we discovered the trolling motor had decided to take the day off!  That meant we didn't get to go very far in the pond! We were also on a tight schedule, because the girls and I were going to see Junie B. Jones in Tuscaloosa.  Lots of fun and lots of memories!!

Her life jacket didn't make it to the pond.  Luckily, Pop had this one that was only about 10 sizes too big!


That's some serious fishing!


This one loved it!  She actually caught the only fish!  But, Nana let it get off her hook, as I was trying to get it in the boat.  Pop and I think the next time they come, he's just going to take her by herself.  She really enjoyed herself!!


There's some really neat things happening in the minnow bucket!!


Not sure what this meltdown was about!!


But trust me, all it usually takes is a snack to put that smile right back on his cute little face!


Who cares about the fish in the pond?  The real action is still in the minnow bucket!  I'm pretty sure they touched every minnow!






I think she still loves me, even though I let her fish get away!



Snack time!



On to the next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment