Sunday, May 1, 2016

First Swim

When Lindsey and Caleb  were little, they began swimming every year in March.  Now that I look back on those years, we must have been absolutely crazy!  The water is still FREEZING!!  Maddie jumped right in, Lillian gently waded in, and Reed barreled in with his shoes on!  We are going to have to watch him closely!  He has absolutely no fear!  They didn't stay in long, and Maddie admitted afterwards that it was just a tad cold!  I have to confess that I have actually gotten in  twice since that day. Once my body went numb, it wasn't half bad!!  I am hoping these 80 degree days will warm it up pretty quickly!

I am really hoping that this one will learn to swim this year.  She wasn't too interested last year!


I did not plan on him getting in, but he had other ideas!  He was in before I could get his shoes off!



This one is part fish!



I am predicting a really awesome summer!


Two peas in a pod!




Only a small fraction of what we do on their visits actually makes it to the blog.  We spend lots of time with Papa.  Feeding his fish and playing with his new chicks are tops on our list.  We also enjoy visits with Uncle C and Aunt Taylor. Playing tick tac toe and checkers are also pretty exciting! Then there are the little things we enjoy -  playing with toys, watching tv, helping me cook, riding the Polaris, bathtime and the list goes on and on! I treasure these visits!  They are growing up so quickly!



No comments:

Post a Comment