Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Fishing

Reed and I headed out late one afternoon for a quick little fishing trip.  The sun was dipping behind the trees just as we got there.  I didn't fish-just enjoyed the ride.  Reed did catch a few, and threw them all back.   I didn't take my camera, and my phone was almost dead.  So, I didn't get many pictures. Every time we do something like this, I always wonder why we don't do it more often.

Beautiful! The perfect time of day!




This is the only picture I was able to get of any of the fish he caught, and this is pretty much a direct quote from the fisherman, "Do not put this picture on the blog. Size matters!"   Oh well, he may not be big,  but he was a cute little fellow!! (The fish and the fisherman!)


Next  up, another softball tournament, and a birthday party for a sweet four year old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment