Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mudbugs

This weekend we enjoyed a crawfish lunch for Mother's Day(on Saturday).  The only problem is that I don't eat crawfish.   So, I threw a few shrimp in the pot and all was well.  I love when everyone is here! There is no time quite like family time!

Pop had some great help getting everything ready!  Lillian did not eat her little friend, but she did check him out pretty closely!




Taylor is having a birthday this week, and we celebrated early with a cake.  Happy, Happy Birthday!!



Maddie and Papa were a pretty tough duo playing checkers!  She gave Taylor and I both a run for our money!! She's pretty good at Tic Tac Toe, too!!


Love is........joining your niece with a little sidewalk chalk fun!


This little one slept through most of the crawfish meal!  His mom seemed to think that was best!;)


It was a great weekend!  There is nothing I enjoy more than spending time with my sweet family!!  I can't wait for our next get together!

No comments:

Post a Comment