Monday, June 6, 2016

Cousins and More Cousins

We had our first cousin swim day of the season.  If you see Maddie, please don't tell her.  She gets very sad when they come and she's not here!! This is one of my favorite things about summer!

Boys being boys!!



I didn't get a picture of Anna for some reason, but Reagan, Ella and Emory also joined us!


Memorial Day we enjoyed a fun day of swimming in the pool, and then journeyed up to Aunt Sandra's for some more cousin time.  


Yummy!


Maddie played bad mitten for the first time.  It just about got the best of her.  We're going to see about getting a set, so she can keep practicing!


Uncle Tony won the prize when he brought the horses out!!  The girls loved them!





Anna took this picture.  I may be a little prejudice, but I think my grandbabies are pretty darn cute!!






I am happy to say that there were a few shrimp in the 90 pounds of crawfish that they cooked!



I can't wait until our next get together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment