Thursday, July 21, 2016

Beach - Part 2

This trip included looking for crabs, putt putt (both girls had a hole in one!), and a trip to the track.  Now that Maddie is older she has her very own bucket list!  We have been trying to check things off of that list this summer.  Putt putt was one of those things!


I'm ready to go back!



Lindsey and Josh have some special friends that live in Fairhope.  They spent an afternoon at the beach with us, and then joined us for dinner.  The girls loved playing with their sweet little one.



Eating out








Lots of fun just hanging out each day on the beach!



Oh how I love these three!  We had a little impromptu photo session on the balcony before we headed out to eat.  I'm not sure where Uncle C and Aunt T were, but they missed out on this session!







And our annual photo shoot!  I was having a little camera trouble, so I'm a little disappointed in the quality! 


















More to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment