Monday, August 8, 2016

New Year

One of my former principals told me that retirement didn't really begin until the school buses began rolling for a new year.  I am happy to say that those buses have rolled two years now without me!!  I love my new part time job, but I so miss these sweet ladies and quite a few more that I worked with for so long.  We have made so many memories, and have formed bonds that will last forever!! 

The only one in this bunch left at AES is Phyllis.  I'm just not sure she's going to make it without us!!


Rebecca and Jessica are expecting new bundles of joy soon!  We loved celebrating them!






I am very thankful God placed each of these special ladies in my life.





Different towns and different schools don't change the friendships I share with each of these sweet ladies.  Very thankful for each of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment