Saturday, August 13, 2016

Summer Fun

This post could best be described as an IPhone dump!  I was going through my phone and Pop's and there were quite a few photos I wanted to share.  School is back in full swing, and even though I am semi-retired, the last couple of weeks have been super busy!  I keep reminding myself how much I love this new job, and I do! I think I just need one more long weekend of beach therapy to get back in the swing of things! Excuse the quality of the photos!




We enjoyed celebrating Uncle Clyde's 90th birthday with him! As evident by the hairdos , it was just a little hot!



Reed almost joined the band!


















Jean has the biggest fig tree in America!  I was able to put up several jars of fig preserves thanks to her and her tree!






This sweet girl started second grade! So very hard to believe!  She's busy with cheerleading and gymnastics now!








This sweet soul is also enjoying gymnastics!





Terrible quality-but, no fear as she dives into the pit!






This one is always smiling!





And he loves some cars, trucks and tractors!!





Who needs a pool when you've got a water hose???  I'm not sure where Maddie was when this was going on!




















 Lots of great memories have been made this summer!  Hard to believe it's almost over!









No comments:

Post a Comment