Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year

As I look back on it, 2016 was a pretty good year.  I love my new semi-retired schedule that allows me more time with my babies. Also, one of the advantages of getting older is learning from all of life's previous lessons and focusing only on the important things in life. We had big plans for fireworks to ring in the new year! But, the rain slightly changed our plans!  The kids and I hung out on the porch while Pop braved the rain!

Maddie chose the order of the fireworks, and we sat back and enjoyed the show! (And the pumpkin snowman gets to live until the championship game is over! He's lost his eyeballs and nose, but other than that he's hanging in there!)


Gus, our sweet but old lab was not impressed!  The rest of us had lots of fun though!


Boom!


It really doesn't take much to entertain us!
I'm pretty sure 2017 is going to be pretty amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment