Saturday, January 7, 2017

Let It Snow

We anxiously awaited the big prediction of  up to 3 inches of snow. And while I am sad to say we received much less than that, we did get to enjoy watching it fall for a short time! There's nothing like a blanket of fresh white snow on the ground!  The peaceful, quiet freshness of a snowy day just can't be beat!  I think I need to move to Maine, because I think I would love to be blanketed in snow for the entire winter!  My only regret is that the babies weren't here to enjoy it.  I am sad to say that they didn't get any there!

Reed and I rode down to check on things.  There wasn't much snow, but it was still beautiful!

Beautiful!  




Uncle C and Aunt Taylor's 


The rooftop was covered!  (And that Christmas wreath will be down Monday!)


I took these out my back door!  The bird feeders were a big hit!




This poor azalea is confused! 


Bless it!


Gus checked everything out!


Hello snow! This was a pretty good covering!




I hope I never outgrow the excitement of looking out the window and watching the snow fall! I'm also holding out for the big one!  I'm sure it's coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment