Saturday, February 18, 2017

Meet Beau

I had been to Alex City for a couple of days when Reed got our new addition.  The kids came back with me, so we all got to meet Beau at the same time.  Needless to say, he was quite the hit!  Lillian is a true animal lover, and she rarely put him down.  Maddie and Reed were quite taken with him, too. Officially, he is a Boykin Spaniel, and will be a bird hunter.   Unofficially, he is being spoiled rotten by all of us!


Make no mistake, Beau got lots and lots of loving!!



He is a handsome little guy!


It was almost like his legs were broken!  He didn't get to see the ground very much!!


The only thing to rival playing with the puppy might be getting mail! (Maddie was picking up leaves.)


Isn't he precious???


Naptime!! 


Why did they put me down?



This is probably breaking all kind of rules, but Beau didn't mind.


Privacy, please!  Also, we originally named him BEAUX (with an X).  We were asked if we were LSU fans, so we quickly dropped that X!  Absolutely, not!!! Beau it is!


The grand dog has not taken this too well.  The first time Levi met Beau, he would not have anything to do with me.  When I would try to pet Levi, he would turn his back to me like below!  Bless it!  He is SLOWLY getting somewhat better.  It's going to be a process, I'm afraid.




No comments:

Post a Comment