Friday, February 3, 2017

Road Trip

Reed and I made a quick trip (23 hours) to Baton Rouge this week.  This is something we do fairly often for Reed's business.  While searching on Mapquest for the directions to our hotel, I noticed a rather large river very close by.......Please don't judge, but I promise I didn't know the Mississippi River ran through Baton Rouge.  I have been to Alabama games there, and again Reed and I have made several trips there.  How did I not know this?  Well, I persuaded him that we just had to check this out! I found directions to a nice park located downtown and off we went!


I love water-pool, ocean, lakes, rivers........The Mississippi is pretty impressive!  Dirty on this day, but impressive!


We actually planned to just drive across the bridge, but somehow the park won out!  I told him next time, we'd have to drive across it.  I don't think I got a response though!


Checking things out!







You're never too old for a selfie!



We have the babies for the weekend, so lots of fun is in store!  

No comments:

Post a Comment