Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Sweet Magnolia

Many times over the years when Lindsey was growing up, I would look outside and she would be halfway up our very, very high magnolia tree.  A few years ago, we cut the bottom limbs off for about the first 10 feet, which made climbing the tree somewhat of a challenge.  Pop got a ladder for the girls to help with those first few feet, and the fun began!  I am truly scared of heights, so I was not fond of this activity!!

Lillian also got in on the fun, but she wasn't quite as sure of this as Maddie!


I think Maddie could have stayed up here all day!!


Sweet sisters!


Day 2-Maddie slowly went a little higher.  Thank goodness she didn't want to go to the top like her mom.  I might also add that the tree is much taller now, and I'm pretty sure my heart won't be able to take it! Lillian hung tight on the same limb!


Beau and Reed thought hard about joining them!!


Every time I turned around they were back in the tree!!


You just never know what you're going to get into at Nana and Pop's house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment