Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sandpile



For some reason, (and I honestly can't remember why), Maddie didn't join us on the adventure to the sandpiles.  It was Beau's first trip, and I think he enjoyed it more than the kids. This is always one of the most enjoyable things for the kids to do!  Please ignore the semi-blurry IPhone pics.


The higher the better! This sweet girl amazes me!  There was a time when I didn't think she'd be as adventurous as her sister, but she is steadily proving me wrong!! 


Boys will be boys!!  These two had a blast! What's better than playing in the sand?


Slip, sliding away!


It is amazing how much we have already grown to love this little guy!!


Taking a little break.......


Before they head down again!!



Everybody needs sandpiles to play on!




No comments:

Post a Comment