Sunday, March 12, 2017

Trees and Wrestling

We had a quick but fun visit with these three cuties!  We actually did not do anything special, yet it was a very special visit!  I've learned that the simplest moments with these three make the best memories, and I'm all about making memories!

A little wrestling with a little gymnastics thrown in for fun!  Lillian grabbed my phone and enjoyed a little game time under a tree during this match!


 And this one is getting way too daring in this tree!!  She just keeps easing up higher and higher, and I don't like it one bit!!!  Pop is always near, and I am too!  The difference is I am telling her not to go any higher and to hold on tight!



The picture in the middle gives a pretty realistic picture of just how high she is!!  The problem is that this tree is really, really tall!  I have assured her that she has already gone as high as her mom, but I don't think she believes me!! Her goal seems to be to go higher than her mom when she was little! I think it may be time to chop this one down!!


Another highlight of this visit was playing in the dog kennel! And for the record, Lillian is still handing tight on the bottom limb!!

Smile for me Reed!!


And Beau is growing and loves the kiddos!!




Thumbs up to a great visit!!


No comments:

Post a Comment