Sunday, April 2, 2017

Hammock, Sand and More

After a day of hard work around the house that included playing in the hammock and planting some flowers, we headed to the sand pile for a little fun. It was Spring Break this week, and they joined us for a long weekend.

Hammock time!  There are no words for how spoiled this puppy is!! 



Looking for goldfish!




 Well, I feel I must explain the picture below.  I suggested that the kids just strip down to play in the sand pile.  Pop said he didn't think this was a good idea........However, as soon as they got out of the truck, they did indeed strip down to their undies and took off for the sand!!  My pictures are limited due to that, but trust me-they had a ball!!


It's hard to find a spot on their bodies that isn't covered in sand!!




On this trip, we also found a frog and a turtle shell!  And they had a picnic lunch in the bucket of the front end loader!




 Cheese!!




I'm not sure who had the most fun-Beau or the kids!





Pop's sand piles are the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment