Thursday, July 20, 2017

Soccer and Pool Fun

Lindsey and the kids have been here this week while Maddie attended Soccer Camp at Alabama.  Maddie's quite the trooper- she never once complained about the heat.  Nana on the other hand was only there about 15 minutes one day, and nearly died!  She really seemed to enjoy the camp!  While Lindsey and Maddie was doing the soccer thing, the little ones and Pop and I were doing fun things here!  We loved having them here, and it's always a super quiet when they leave!  I will be heading that way Sunday, and then the kids are headed back to the beach with me and Pop next weekend!  We are trying to get all the fun we can out of this summer!


It amazes how quickly this one is growing!  It also amazes me how much she has enjoyed soccer!  I think Pop and I are going to have to keep learning all they can about this sport!




Camp drills and practice!



Hot and tired, but oh so cute and sweet!!




Maddie was able to come and jump in the pool to cool off as soon as camp was over!



For 26 years now, Cathy has brought her older daycare children to swim in the afternoons.  I truly love spending time with them, and so do my sweet grandchildren.  Many of these kid's parents grew up with Lindsey or Caleb, so that makes it even more special.  I sadly don't have pictures of all the swimmers this year.  I'm going to work on that!






These two have become buddies!




This one is almost a swimmer!!  She's practicing in the deep end without her swimmies, and she stayed under for 21 seconds in the shallow end!!  She's also an expert doggy paddler!



Reed spent more time in this pool than he normally does!  We are hoping he's going to love swimming, too!





Pool hair don't care!!




One afternoon after camp, Maddie and Tatelyn were able to go to Upsurge together.  They had a great time!

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and text

 

Next up, fun at the sandpile!

No comments:

Post a Comment