Thursday, August 24, 2017

Back to School

School has started and we have been back in the swing of things for a couple of weeks now.  I have a new job (still with GEAR UP) that takes me to Hale, Greene, Perry and Pickens County high schools now.  I am loving it, but still getting the hang of lots of changes.  Maddie, Lillian and Reed have also started back, and all are doing great!  It's still hard for me to believe we have a third grader, kindergartner and one in 3K.  I would also proudly like to add that Lindsey recently completed her Masters and is now national board certified.  That's no easy feat with three little ones!  We are super proud of her!

Just a few pictures from the first day of school! (Just a tad blurry!)





That smile says it all! 


Ready for a great year!



Time really needs to slow down!!


And I may or may not have stolen a few pictures from Jacob Ladder's site of this cutie!






It's going to be an awesome year!

No comments:

Post a Comment