Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Build a Bear

I promised Lillian a trip to Build a Bear for her birthday way back in May!  I was determined to make it happen this trip.  As it turns out, it was the first thing we did!  She and I decided we'd let the other two in on our fun!  Maddie was not too sure about this to begin with, but she loved it in the end! I have to say that this is a pretty well oiled machine!  I was quite impressed!  I was certain Lillian would pick out a rainbow, pink or purple bear, but she surprised me!  Both girls picked out simple, normal teddy bears.  Next, they were stuffed and sound and a heart were added.  Finally, they were stitched up and fluffed!  Of course, we add to find the perfect clothes! Lots of fun!

I think this picture pretty much sums up how they each felt in the beginning.  Lillian was beyond thrilled; Maddie is wondering why someone as old and wise as she is has to suffer through this; Reed is just happy to have a string to pull on!!  So, the bears are picked out, next we picked out the sound to insert and headed to the "stuffing" machine!


No pictures of the stuffing part, but the fluffing station was awesome!



That sweet smile makes everyone of those many dollars spent on this bear totally worth it!  Right Pop?



More fluffing, and Lillian still hasn't stopped smiling!


Showing little brother how to do it!


She really did enjoy this!


Meet Teddy, Lola and Sara 



I'm not sure how I managed to NOT get a picture of the bears in their cute little outfits!! They also got these little bags to travel in.



 We're outta here dudes!!





On to the next adventure!







No comments:

Post a Comment