Sunday, August 6, 2017

Summer Days

Pop and I spent another 5 days with the babies at the beach, and I never even got my camera out of the car.  So Iphone photos it is! Our days were filled with bike rides, playing with Beau, swimming at the beach and pool, daily snow cones, Build a Bear, nature center visit and more!  It's the little things we do though that I treasure the most, and I hope they will, too!

The track is always a hit was these three!   



Maddie has reached the magic line on the chart, and can now ride all the rides solo!


Why you ask are these three so drenched??


Bumper boats!!


Look out!!




Stinker!


Flying high!!






Maddie's legs are just about too long for these little rides!  I must also add that yes, Lillian does have the same dress on over and over again.  This one is all about wearing a dress!  I promise it's clean.  She wore it every chance she got.  If she's happy, I'm happy!


Choo-Choo!!



This one was so very proud of herself for riding solo!!  She said this was her very favorite thing ever!





 Cheese!!


We had lots of beach time!




And pool time!


Pop and Maddie ventured to the pass to do a little fishing. And we followed along to see what they were catching.






Playing with a hermit crab!


They were dressed in their regular clothes, but they jumped right in and had a ball!


Back to the beach!  Maddie spent hours body surfing but I have no pictures of that!  Trust me, she had a ball!



This one had beach naps at least two days.  I know the days of holding him like this are numbered, so trust me-I treasure these sweet moments!



 I ventured to Souvenir City by myself with them, and am happy to say we came out alive!  We left with a toy pig and elephant, sea shells and peanut butter fudge!  




Uncle C and Aunt Tay were down with her family.  We spent a morning with them at the beach, and they came to visit us one night.







A house divided-Tay's brother is a student at Auburn..........




One last good bye, until next time!


Build a Bear is up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment