Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Thirty-Five

I can't say that it seems like just yesterday, but I can say that it certainly doesn't seem like we were married 35 years ago! We have been truly blessed! Two beautiful children, an awesome son and daughter in law, 3 super grandchildren and another on the way make our life abundantly full. Reed surprised me with a trip to Savannah, but work obligations led to a change. We opted for a long weekend in Point Clear.  It was the perfect get away!


We ventured to both Dauphin Island and Gulf Shores for a little beach time!  Both beaches were beautiful, but the waves were extremely high!  I may or may not have had a huge wipe out!  I managed to hold on to my visor and sunglasses, but did momentarily loose parts of my bathing suit!  Oops!


Much safer here!



The resort is just beautiful!





We also enjoyed a marsh tour!  This was lots of fun.  We saw several alligators, birds, plants and more! 



Can you find the alligator?





We also ate really, really well! Both of these meals were on the Causeway after a  couple of our adventures.  That's my excuse for my hair!







We can't wait for the next 35 years!



1 comment:

  1. It is true that holiday with family is a lifetime memory and everyone wait for this throughout the year. I am also planning a holiday with family next month on a beach. Your holiday pictures are appealing.

    Swim platform pads

    ReplyDelete