Friday, December 8, 2017

Winter Wonderland!!

There is nothing I like better than a beautiful snow day!  I have learned that when the weather man says we are not going to get any to look out.  And, when we are suppose to get lots of snow, it seems to go either north or south of us........This morning at a little before six, I was pleasantly shocked when Reed said that great big drops were falling!! I was even more surprised when they continued to fall throughout the morning!

Just wanted documented proof that it really snowed while the Christmas tree was up.  I don't think that has ever happened before!



Winter wonderland!






We always rush to check out the slough and hayfield when it snows.  Neither ever disappoint!  Just beautiful!









Let it Snow! Let it Snow!! Let it Snow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment