Monday, May 21, 2018

What a Week!

What a week! I spent a few days at UAB for some special mini camps.  I came home and attended the rehearsal dinner and wedding of one of my best buddies son (who I love dearly), then traveled to Anniston to attend Maddie's soccer tournament, and finally we cooked for the Senior Meal at church today!  I am one tired lady, but enjoyed every minute of it!

This is how you react after you win your All Star tournament!


I am so glad they were able to experience this together!


Walking down the aisle!  Caleb and Carson have literally been friends since they were babies!  He is truly blessed to have so many lifelong friends. The wedding and entire weekend were magical! 



It was one of those weddings that just made you say "wow"! I can't wait to see the real pictures!

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and wedding



Hanging out with the handsome groom!


Am I really this much shorter than these sweet friends, and doesn't the mother of the groom look beautiful?


Tammy and Taylor were our entertainment at our Senior meal, and did an awesome job!


Daddy took an early lunch, and came to help babysit while they were singing!


Love, love, love this picture!  The five remaining Marines!  And isn't John Sawyer just precious?


This was Uncle Clyde's first time to meet John Sawyer.



No comments:

Post a Comment