Saturday, June 30, 2018

Camping at the Beach

I truly like camping much more than I ever imagined, but our Maddie, Lillian and Reed love it!!! We stay at the Gulf State Park.  The bike trails, pool and other accommodations make it the perfect place for the kids.

I've taken this picture in the spot for the last three years.  If I was on top of my game, I would add the other two to show how much they've grown!


I just can't imagine anything better than time on the beach!  Even when the water is almost solid algae, there is no place I'd rather be!! Lillian loved it this year!


Pop helped her practice for All Stars!


Come on Pop!


All you need is sand for the best adventures!


Stinker!


Cutest sand bunny ever!


Crab hunting was a success!


Bike riding is so much fun around the campground.




Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment