Saturday, June 23, 2018

Three Months

John Sawyer is such a joy!  Sweet, sweet boy!  He is smiling, almost laughing, gooing at you, playing with his hands and feet, loves his mama and daddy, and he's starting to play with his toys.  Mostly he loves to snuggle and wiggle his way into your heart! I am sharing a few pictures from our special day this week.  Todd keeps him one day a week, and I keep him another day.  I treasure these days.  He is growing and changing every day! I need to be honest-It's a rare day that Pop and I don't stop by for at least a short visit.

I didn't quite get this great big grin that he gave his Pop!!  Pop also helps out on my day when possible.



Just precious!






 We enjoy naps, snuggles, watching Levi, stroller rides, singing songs, and more!  He is growing up so fast!  Time slow down!


No comments:

Post a Comment