Saturday, September 27, 2014

6 Bits a Dollar

I made another quick trip to see the babies.  They are growing and changing so.  I love my special times with them more than I can say.  We traveled to Reeltown to watch Maddie cheer.  We went in two cars because Josh was on call.  The girls rode with me there, but after the game and eating lunch, they got in the car with Lindsey and Josh, so I could head home.  Over the last 6 years, I have learned more about east Alabama than I would have ever dreamed possible.  However, I obviously have not learned enough.  When I got to 280, I turned toward Auburn rather than Alex City.  And even worse, I didn't realize it until I was 6 miles from Auburn.  I think I went about 60 miles out of the way by the time I made it back!!!  My sweet family got quite a kick out of that one. 

A little early morning fun with Reed and Josh before leaving for the game


This little mess is growing up so fast!!  That sweet smile gets her out of lots of jams!!



She has lots of fun at the games!


Half time performance


Let's go Generals!!


Best buddies


Maddie and Mary Grace decided to teach Reed a few cheers.  Bless him!!!


The Squad-they are quite good!!



Go Generals!



















No comments:

Post a Comment