Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Homecoming

I am so enjoying learning about Maddie's new school and new (and old) friends.  I was able to experience her very first homecoming - the bonfire, pep rally, parade and ballgame.  In between homecoming events, we were able to squeeze in a trip to the library, a little outside play and lots of snuggles.


Fun at the bonfire! Does every ball field have a super fun hill to play on?



Friends watching the fire and the cheerleaders!


The parade - I love her sweet face when she discovered us!! 
A quick visit to Mom's classroom-Have I mentioned that this one is a momma's girl?



Not only did I survive my first trip to the library with all three, I actually enjoyed it!!  These pictures were taken outside the library as we were leaving.



It was a beautiful afternoon to be outside.  I love that these sisters are becoming best friends, too!  I don't have any outdoor pictures of Reed, but he was snuggling in my lap as they played!


Best baby ever!!!  He is seriously a doll.  I think when you are number 3,  you just have to be good!


Naptime!  



Next on the list was the Homecoming game.  Lindsey had to work the gate, but the girls and I had lots of fun.  I am also ashamed to say that we left after halftime, and I have no idea who won!!






Bright and early the next morning, we headed back to the ball field for Maddie to cheer.  I think Reed is saying, "You have got to be kidding!"



Lots and lots of fun!  I love watching her cheer!  Reed is always a big hit with the friends!


They will all be here this weekend for Caleb and Taylor's first wedding party, and we just can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment