Monday, July 20, 2015

My Very Own Mario

We are making lots of memories on our trip to San Francisco. I can't wait to share more later, but for now I wanted to share one of my favorite experiences EVER. Sara Craker recommended the Go-Car tour. As luck would have it, the rental place was directly across from our hotel.  I took that as a sign that it was meant to be. This was right up Reed's alley!! Lots and lots of  fun, and the perfect way to see the city!  Best and quickest 2 hours ever!


Reed said he'd love to have one of these to drive around Aliceville!!


The views are amazing!


We have seen this beautiful bridge from many different angles.  We sailed under it on a bay cruise.  We sailed near it on the Alcatraz Cruise, and we zipped by it on the Go-Car.  We will be riding over it in a couple of days, and Reed is trying to convince me to walk it.  Have I mentioned that I am deathly afraid of heights???? And speaking of walking, we've done quite a bit of that.


We got lots and lots of honks and waves as we drove around the city.  (It's GPS operated-well it was until we realized we were going to be late getting back, and we took a few short cuts!)



I am actually attending a conference, and Reed is doing some touring on his own.  We were able to get quite a few things in before the conference started though.

Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, the Ferry Building, Sausilito, Muir Woods  and so much more to come!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment