Thursday, October 6, 2016

Go Generals

Cheerleading was such a big part of our family  for so long!  I have no idea how many practices, games and competitions we have been to over the years.  I do know that I am enjoying it just as much now as I did with Lindsey!  Maddie is starting to really develop as a cheerleader.  She just gets it--just like her mom did! We traveled to Beauregard for this game.  Where you ask is Beauregard??  Somewhere way over on the other side of the state, deep in enemy territory!!  I never imagined I would get to visit so many east Alabama towns!!

This one hung out with me for the game!


Just a little pregame photo!



Best group of 7 and 8 year olds around!


She's a cheerleader from her bow to her toes!!






Cheer loud, cheer proud!!





Victory!! Great game guys!!






Lots of fun!  Lots and lots of memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment