Saturday, October 1, 2016

Zoo

I am way, way behind on blogging!  I have been in Alex City most of the week with my sweet babies!  So, I am going to play catch up here, and promise myself to do better!

This was actually taken last weekend at the hotel lobby.  Pop celebrated his birthday earlier in the month, and these cuties brought him some special presents they picked all by themselves.


After the gymnastics meet, we all headed to the Montgomery Zoo.  I had never been to this zoo, but had always heard great things about it!  I am happy to say that it did not disappoint.  The canary habitat was a big hit, although you will notice that Lillian is nowhere to be seen.  The birds flew a little too close and she quickly hightailed it out of there!!


This one and his other big sister loved it though!!


Buddies!!






Hello Little Friend!




I don't know why my family thinks these sky rides are so much fun!! I happily found a seat and listened to the Alabama game!








Did I mention that Montgomery set a new record high temperature on this day?  We still hung in there and had lots of fun!!




And in keeping with the animal theme, we stopped and fed the ducks on the way to gymnastics practice one day this week!


Much more to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment