Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Another Gymnastics Meet

Another weekend - another fun event!!  Maddie had a gymnastics meet this weekend, and Pop and I got to spend some time with our cuties!!  She only has the state meet left in December.  This has been a wonderful adventure!  Maddie has had a ball, and we have loved watching her.



We had a little photo shoot in the hotel before we headed out to eat.




So much fun with this bunch!








Cheese!






Buddies!!  




These two stayed in the room with us, so Maddie could rest up and be ready for the meet. She had to be at the facility bright and early. Did I mention that we had a king bed for the four of us?  Sometimes I would wake up and Reed would be beside me.  The next time  Lillian would be beside me.  One time, I woke up with her feet in my face.  It didn't last long, because we were up at 4:30 ready to go!    The highlight of the stay for these two was playing on the luggage cart.






Before long, this bunch of cuties were ready to begin!






The Beam - This is always the hardest for me to watch!!  She loves it though.  I'm always glad when she's safely back on the ground!








He has become a great little traveler and supporter!






This is my favorite event.  She did great, but afterwards she told her mom that she started on the wrong foot.  This made it a little challenging, but I promise I couldn't tell!






Vault- Another one of Nana's favorite events!






Entertaining the little ones!  I can't wait for Lillian to start competing, too!






Before we knew it, she was wrapping things up on the bars!






And then she got to collect some more hardware!!

 Watching big sis!



















Showing off those medals!!  You go girl!!  










Trying to take a picture of all three just wasn't meant to be!!








Love these stinkers!






No comments:

Post a Comment