Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Morning

Pictures in front of the azaleas on the way to church is a long standing tradition in our family.  And it is one that comes with challenges! 


The first challenge actually came from my azaleas themselves.  Sometime during the winter, Reed mutilated  cut them back. The picture of the one below is actually lots better than the ones beside it.  They are now twigs.  Bless them.  We had to venture out a little farther in the yard than usual.




These two are always up to something during picture time!!



Finally! Love these two stinkers!!





Reed and I behaved quite nicely!!


Caleb and I also have our moments, too!



He may be grown, but he will always be my baby!



The flowering of the cross has become one of my favorite Easter traditions.  After enjoying a beautiful Cantata at church, we headed to Aunt Sandra's for an absolutely perfect afternoon! More on that next!


I also want to give an update on Maddie.  After several days of recovery, she is slowly getting better.  I don't care what anyone says-getting your tonsils out is tough!!


Pop and I went down to keep them some during Maddie's recovery, and I forgot my camera!  There were actually not many photo ops!  There were lots of ice cream and even more hugs!!








No comments:

Post a Comment