Monday, April 28, 2014

Jacob's Ladder Day

Reed and I got up around 4 in the morning Sunday, picked Caleb up in Birmingham and continued to Alexander City. Both girls were performing at their church for "Jacob's Ladder Day." One was singing at the early service and one at the traditional service. Jacob's Ladder is the wonderful preschool that is located at their church.  I don't think you could find a better place anywhere for your children!  It is awesome!


Before Maddie's group sang, I thought I'd get a couple of cute pictures of the girls together.  Lillian had other plans!  No matter how hard I tried, she WOULD NOT even glance it me!! They are looking at another mother who was trying to encourage Lillian to look at her Nana. Maybe next time!

She was very content keeping her head on her mom's shoulder as Maddie sang.  She did have a little fun before the program started, and she helped Pop read the bulletin. 




Maddie has grown up so much since she started here.  I can remember when she wouldn't sing or do any motions.  Now, she eagerly participates with her cute, sweet self!!

 
 
Precious, precious girl!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is the first year that Jacob's Ladder has had infants and toddlers.  All the teachers and helpers grabbed a little one.  Aren't they the cutest?


Lillian is waving good bye to the congregation!  Mrs. Beverly is her sweet, sweet teacher!

 

 

 

We ate lunch and then headed to their house for a little while.
 
Uncle C's still got the moves!!  


Pop and Lillian are searching for Maddie in a game of hide and seek.  Lillian is calling, "Maddie, where are you?"



Max continues to grow and grow.


Playing in the sand is serious business for Little Bit.



Maddie was busy riding her bike, but took a break to have her picture made in front of this pretty plant. I tried to grow one last year, but had no luck!!

 
I am headed back Friday for Maddie's TBall game.  I can't wait for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment