Thursday, May 1, 2014

Stop and Smell the Roses

In just a few short days, I will have completed my 30th year of teaching.  If you had told me I would still be here after 30 years, I would have laughed!  Although I still enjoy what I do very much, I am greatly anticipating this summer!  I can't wait to spend more time with the girls, and I am eagerly awaiting our first grandson!! Until then, I am going to enjoy school these next few weeks and  sit back and enjoy the roses-literally!!

My orange roses are gorgeous!!  Sandra gave me the pretty pink ones last year, and they are growing nicely!  Everything else has been planted and has started to blossom!  I so love this time of year!!  If anyone needs me during June and July, I'll be in the back yard! ( I will also be there a good part of May!)

 


I am once again heading east this weekend.  Maddie is wrapping up T-Ball soon, and I want to catch one of her last games.

No comments:

Post a Comment