Sunday, May 4, 2014

Play Ball!

I headed east Friday to watch Maddie play one of her last Tball games of the season.  After stops at 3 different Wal-Mart's, Sam's, Hobby Lobby, Target, and Starbucks (I was in search of the perfect water hose!), I arrived in time to go with Josh to pick up the girls from school.  That is one of my favorite things in the whole world to do!!  I wish everyone was as excited to see me as those two are!!

 
We did manage to get in a little playtime before heading to the park!



There is just something special about a daddy and his girls.  Little Bit helped them figure out how to warm up before the game! Check out her moves!



Lillian has already learned that you have to entertain yourself sometimes at the park!!  She and I also took lots of walks!


Almost game time!


Batter up!!  She's fast like her mom!!


Ready for some action in the field!!  Love these stances!


 
Rounding the bases and hanging with friends!  There's nothing better than  spending time at the ballpark!
 



And I will have much more on Reed and Mr. Jack's latest project later.  It's going to get its on post when finished.  They are still going to add lattice to the back, and we are going to stain the swing. I must also add that Reed very much  deserves his brief nap in the swing.  He has been quite busy lately!  (I am actually doing this blog from the swing.) Please hurry up Summer!!!! I think this will probably be my new favorite spot!





Next up-crawfish with the family! How do they eat those things?

No comments:

Post a Comment