Thursday, May 29, 2014

Two

I feel joy, pure and simple every time I think of or am with both of our precious girls. I am proud of many things, but nothing takes the place of being a grandparent. Two years ago, we were blessed with sweet Lillan! It was love at first sight with this little one.  She is such a cutie!  She has changed so much in such a short time!  Lillian is fiercely independent, yet scared of loud noises and anything she is unsure of.  She has the cutest personality you could ever imagine, but she needs a little time to warm up to you!  She is quite bossy, but can melt your heart with her adorable smile and charming ways!  Even though she is so different from Maddie, I love the special bond they have already formed. Maddie and I have been trying to teach her to say that she's two this week.  However, she either says she's five or she says, "No, I a girl."  We're going to keep working on it!




Excuse the hospital cap, but Maddie was introducing me to sweet Lillian for the first time. (I mean  really - where do they come up with those hats??)



Leaving the hospital in the dress her mom and Maddie wore home.


It's so hard to remember her being this small!






She still gets lots of hugs from her big sister!



I just love her smile!!






Happy First Birthday!! 



She has always been Pop's girl!!
A few more of my favorites-

















Happy Birthday Little Princess!! Even though her birthday isn't actually until Saturday, Nana likes to start celebrating early!!


No comments:

Post a Comment