Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day

The only thing in life that rivals being a mother is being a Nana. I am so blessed to be both. It's great to have a day set aside for a little pampering. My day begin with breakfast cooked by Reed, church and a wonderful prime rib lunch that Caleb cooked!! It was awesome! I completed the day with a little pool time! Perfect day!!

I love this precious stepping stone the girls made.





I love you guys bunches!!









It was awesome having your own personal chef for the day!!



The rest of the weekend was pretty great, too.  We had a fish fry at the house for some special friends Saturday night.  I did not take one single picture, but we had a wonderful time.  All in all, it was the perfect weekend.  The problem is that it made me wish summer would hurry up and get here!!!  These next couple of weeks are going to be long ones!!


No comments:

Post a Comment