Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas at AES

I don't blog about my wonderful co-workers nearly enough! In honor of returning to work tomorrow, I thought I would share some Christmas at AES memories with you!!  I thoroughly enjoy the people I work with.  Each day is a new adventure!  As I think you will be able to see from the pictures, we have a ball together!  We all brought a dish, revealed who we drew for "Secret Santa", sang a Christmas carol, and then ended the day by playing "Dirty Santa." 

I simply love working with these sweet, special ladies.  Although, I must say that even though Lauri has a reputation of being all sweet and nice, she is the most wicked Dirty Santa player I know......Don't be fooled by that sweet smile!


Everyone is all smiles as we wait for the festivities to begin!


Mr. Smart, our principal.  Can you imagine being the only man in an ocean of women?  Beverly was really getting into the Christmas carol!!
 Our gifts from our Secret Santa!  So much fun!!


Dirty Santa-We draw numbers, anxiously await our turn, pick out our present and then wait for it to be stolen! Jessica drew that magic last number and got to pick the present of her choice.  She was the lucky recipient of a Crock pot!  I must add that our PTO purchases all the gifts for Dirty Santa, and each gift is really nice! 
 
Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment