Sunday, February 19, 2012

3 In a Row

We did not get to see them this weekend, but we had been fortunate enough to see Josh, Lindsey and Maddie for the 3 previous weekends in a row.  One was planned, but the other two visits were not.  We made a quick trip Sunday.  We really didn't do anything special, but it was great to see them.  Caleb was away for the weekend, so it was nice to be able to spend time with Lindsey and Maddie. (Josh was working.) 

A little fun in the sandbox with Pop


When the tongue comes out, you know it's serious business.



Mom joins in the fun!



This is the "What do you mean it's freezing out here and I need to go in?" look!


This means-If I turn my back maybe they will leave me alone and let me play in peace!

We missed them like crazy this weekend, and we can't wait until we can get together again!

No comments:

Post a Comment